Been on holiday, but kept myself in touch with the office with emails and such. Anyhow, managed to communicate with the project leader of Poesia and find out that the issue I was getting with Poesia not compiling had been sorted in one of many patchsets, though evidently no-one had uploaded a newer tar. Because of this I checkouted directly from the projects CVS and got the most current code. Though now the error I was getting is gone, I am now getting a different error that I think could be related to a gcc upgrade, though my superior has delegated the job of the filter on a fellow colleague which may try and look for another tool, I may see if i can sort the problem by removing the most current gcc and installing a legacy version in my spare time, if I can be bothered….
Other than that, I now have to see some one new about a project that is expected to get the all clear soon, which will be extending on what I did for Mammoth Graphics. Only issue is I’ve been told to share my code, which I’d prefer not to.